Anna’s playful style, eye for detail and shape, and artistic curiosity come across in everything she touches. Clients can’t stop talking about the results on social media. Anna has trained with some of the industry’s best, from her experiences at a leading Minneapolis salon created by AVEDA’s founder, sessions at Vidal Sassoon Academy in San Francisco, French haircutting with Candy Shaw Codner and many more. As Director of Education, Anna extends those skills to the entire team and represents Salon Spa W in runway shows, artistic collections, and educational seminars. Her guest list features some of the most prominent women in American media and politics. Given her many raving fans, appointments are best booked well in advance.
Artistic Team Stylist - Level 6 - $79
Education + Awards
- Director of Education at Salon Spa W
- Bachelor of Arts, Earlham College
- Stylist at New York Fashion Week
- Two-day French haircutting seminar with Candy Shaw Codner, Executive Instructor, Jamison Shaw Academy, Atlanta
- Five-day advanced cutting seminar, Vidal Sassoon Academy, San Francisco, 2009 & 2015